FENSA is the Competent Person Scheme that is trusted by the industry
Welcome to FENSA - the government authorised scheme for homeowners looking to replace windows and doors.
FENSA works with thousands of double glazing contractors in England and Wales. In choosing a FENSA double glazing registered company the consumer is offered greater protection when purchasing double glazing for their home.
- For peace of mind, homeowners can use a FENSA registered business for your double glazing installations:
- 1. Keep your FENSA certificate safe – you can’t sell your home without it.
- 2. Avoid rogue traders – use a FENSA installer
- 3. 92% of windows and doors are covered by FENSA in the UK .
- 4. More than 10 years of raising standards in the glazing industry.
- 5. FENSA is the original Competent Persons Scheme.
- 6. FENSA – the quick and simple route to building regulations compliance
FENSA has issued over 9 million window and door homeowner certificates and is the recognised double glazing industry leader. Learn more here.